Each layer contains a Details tab. The Details tab displays the following import information about the layer:
- Your Access Level – This is your access level to the layer. For example: Read Only
- Created – This is the date and time when the owner created the layer.
- Created By – This is the name of user who created the layer.
- Last Updated – This is the date and time when a user last updated the layer.
- Last Updated By – This is the name of the user that last updated the layer.
- Shape Type – This is the layer’s shape type. For example: Line
- Feature Count – This is the total number of features within the layer.
To display the Details tab, go to the Layer Actions menu and click on the “Details" option. The layers window is expanded to a right window pane with the Details tab displayed. None of the information on this tab can be updated on the tab, so there are no “Save” and “Reset” buttons at the bottom of the window. The header of the page displays Details and the current Layer being modified in the top left corner.
The right window pane can be collapsed by clicking the tab with the arrow point to the left.